According to Muslims, God sent several Prophets to humanity to teach them, live according to his law based in holy book, Quran, and the Sunnah. Sunhat is considered to be a practical example of the prophet Mohammed.
The basic tenets of Islam are
- Belief in the “one God Allah”.
- Belief in Muhammad as the final prophet and messenger of God.
- Belief the life on earth is a period of testing and preparation for the life come after the resurrection and everyone shall be recompensed by god according to the action performed by them.
Duties to be followed by Muslims
- Five rituals of prayers every day.
- A weekly Juma prayer on Friday noon.
- A down to dusk fast in the month of Ramzan.
- A pilgrimage to Mecca for the annual congregation of hajj at least once in a lifetime.
- Payment of Zakat to the poor & needy.
Difference Between Sunni and Shia Muslims
Similarities between Sunni and Shia Muslims
- Quaran is the Holy Book to practice the Law in Islam
- Prophet Muhammed was the Last Prophet
- Both Agrees on Fundamentals on Muslim Practices.