New York City, New York
New York is one of the best places to travel to in the US for getting excited. Visitors get stunned while walking through the streets, and they feel like walking through a movie set. Every nook and corner is filled with soaring skyscrapers and mesmerizing lightings . New York City contains five boroughs, each of which is a county of the State of New York. The five boroughs are Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island.
Places to Visit in the New York City
- Statue of Liberty – Travel to the ‘Statue of Liberty, the iconic landmark of the city, and Ellis Island, covered with a complimentary ride on the Staten Island Boat for breathtaking sights on both.
- Times Square – Submerge yourself in the clamor and brilliant lights of Times Square followed by the unique exhibition of a Broadway show – the two encounters that you can’t discover elsewhere yet in NYC.
- Explore Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, and Grand Central Terminal, a unique architectural gem in the city.
- Take a leisure walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for the best views of New York Harbor and the city’s skylines.
Best Hotels to stay in New York City
Sofitel New York, Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Best Western Premier Herald Square, Walker Hotel Tribeca, The Wolcott Hotel.
Best Foods to eat in New York City
Pizza, Bagels, Burgers & sandwiches, Ramen, Tacos, Pastrami, and Corned Beef, General Tso’s Chicken are the most popular foods you must try in New York City.
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles is the 2nd largest city in the US, located in southern California. Encompassed by mountains, valleys, and Pacific Coast, Los Angeles is one of the coolest places to travel to in the US. Los Angeles offers all kinds of vacation possibilities for visitors, and it’s not a cheap places to travel to in the US.
Places to Visit in the Losangeles
- Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Santa Monica, and Venice Beach are the most popular and nice places to rest on the sand and water.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) is the most popular one for its diverse art and special exhibit collection.
- Getty Center in LA is one of the finest art museums in America. Some other famous museums are the Natural History Museum, Grammy Museum, and Museum of Broken Relationships.
- LA is home to the Hollywood entertainment industry, the world’s first Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood theme park is a must visit places in Los angeles.
- The famous Santa Monica Pier is home to an amusement park with a vintage roller coaster and Ferris Wheel that sparkles with LED light every night.
- The Grove Farmer’s Market is a paradise for shopping and entertainment, while Griffith Park and Knott’s Berry Farm are fantastic family attractions.
- Pacific Coast Highway is one of the beautiful places in Los Angeles, which paves through the mountains of Malibu and offers breathtaking views
Best Hotels to stay in Los Angeles
The Garland, Hotel Figueroa, Hotel June, Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, The LINE LA, Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
Best Foods to eat in Los Angeles
French Dip Sandwich, Avocado Toast, Kimchi, Cheese and Sausage Hot Dog, Burrito, Sushi, Chicken Sando are the popular foods to try in Los Angeles.
Chicago is the third-largest city in the US, sits on the shores of Lake Michigan. With stunning skyscrapers and a beautiful waterfront, Chicago offers everything from shopping, dining, music, even art, and cultural attractions. All these things make Chicago nice places to travel to in the US. Chicago’s skyscrapers and public art is worth admiring. The world-renowned Art Institute of Chicago is one of the oldest and largest art museums in the States.
Places to Visit in the Chicago
- The Magnificent Mile, comprises luxury stores and galleries, along with famous buildings and excellent architecture.
- Crown Fountain, with incredible art and video sculpture.
- Millennium Park, the iconic Sears Tower, and the Navy Pier with its amusement park and restaurants.
- Willis Tower’s Skydeck or 360 Chicago Observation Deck offers a bird’s eye view of Chicago.
- Old St. Patrick’s Church, the Chicago water tower, and the Cadillac Palace Theater are rich in American history.
- Grant Park is a vast sprawling public park with beautiful gardens and entertainment activities.
- One of the world’s largest fountains, Buckingham Fountain in the center of Grant Park.
- Lakefront Trail stretching 30 km along the western shore of Lake Michigan, is the most popular and exotic place. This trail is good for walking, cycling, running, and skating.
Best Hotels to stay in Chicago,IL
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile, The Talbott Hotel, Virgin Hotels Chicago, SpringHill Suites Chicago Downtown, Loews Chicago Hotel.
Best Foods to eat in Chicago,IL
Deep dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dog, Chicken Vesuvio, jibarito, Italian beef sandwich, and Mother-in-law (fast food dish of Chicago) are the must-try foods in Chicago.
Washington, D.C., the capital of the U.S and seat of the U.S federal government, is located at the east bank of the Potomac River. With its marbled landmarks and high-profile politicos, Washington, D.C is a historical places to travel to in the US. This capital city is transforming itself into an exciting East Coast vacation destination, and it is receiving millions of tourists every year. In addition, the explosion of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, and clubs make Washington D.C. a flourishing cultural hub.
Places to Visit in the Washington, D.C
- U.S., Washington D.C. holds the nation’s prominent buildings, such as the White House and the Capitol Building.
- Smithsonian National Museum is the world’s largest research and museum compound.
- The National Air and Space Museum offers numerous activities to attract visitors.
- The National Mall and Tidal Basin are the most beautiful places to spot the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial.
- In spring, Cherry Blossom Festival is a beautiful time to visit D.C.
Best Hotels to stay in Washington, DC
Hotel Hive, Hotel Zena, Mandarin Oriental, The Westin Georgetown, Motto by Hilton Washington DC City Center, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown.
Best Foods to eat in Washington, DC
Half-Smoke at Ben’s Chili Bowl, Chicken, and Waffles at Founding Farmers, Kimchi Ramen at Toki Underground, Margherita Pizza at 2 Amy’s, Taiwanese Fried Chicken at Maketto, Burger Americain at Le Diplomate.
Miami, situated in southeastern Florida, is one of the most beautiful and cool places to travel to in the US. Remain hot spot of southern Florida, Miami is a wonderful beach destination, which perfectly suits as a vacation spot. Other than stunning beaches, Miami is best known for its ethnic culture and dazzling nightlife.
Places to Visit in the Miami, Florida
- Most of the visitors head to its beaches located on a long stretch of a barrier island.
- An elegant road called Ocean Drive is lined with beautiful Art Deco architecture and glamorous South Beach, including trendy restaurants, Versace’s mansion, and night club.
- Get a Cuban vibe at Little Havana, the next best place to enjoy Cuban cuisine, culture, heritage music, and Art Deco structures. The highlight of this Little Havana is called Calle Ocho.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is the most beautiful and romantic place, home to numerous flowers and shrubs.
- Everglades National Park has a unique ecosystem in the state, where visitors can enjoy seeing various birds, animals, and reptiles. Hiking, Kayaking, and Motorboating are popular activities in the National park.
- Other exotic attractions in Miami are Bayside Marketplace, Design District, Jungle Island, Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, Venetian Pool, Dolphin Mall, Zoo Miami, Bayfront Park, Crandon Park, Wynwood Walls, and Miami Beach Boardwalk.
Best Hotels to stay in Miami, FL
Havana Cabana at Key West, Barbary Beach House Key West, Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, Avalon Hotel, Novotel Miami Brickell.
Best Foods to eat in Miami, FL
Floribbean cuisine is more popular in Miami and South Florida. Cuban Sandwich, Gator Bites, Key Lime Pie, Conch Fritters, Shrimp & Grits, Florida Stone Crab, Apalachicola Oysters are some of the best foods to eat in Miami, Florida.
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio is the principal city with a rich colonial legacy in south-central Texas. It is the most colorful destination to travel in the US, with a perfect blend of American history and Mexican culture. Home to the legendary Alamo and River Walk, San Antonio is one of the cheapest places to travel to in the US. For budget travelers, it is the right place to indulge in many cheap and free activities. Whether you are a history buff or food lover or nature enthusiast, or adventurer, San Antonio has popular place in the US that suppresses all of this.
Places to Visit in the San Antonio, Texas
- This city is home to five Spanish frontier missions; among them, Alamo Mission is more popular.
- San Antonio travel cannot be complete without a stroll along the River Walk, which takes you along the San Antonio River.
- Japanese Tea Garden is an exotic place for a romantic walk, which is entrance-free.
- The Tower of the Americas is a 229 m observation tower restaurant situated in Hemisfair district.
- SeaWorld San Antonio is a 250-acre marine-life theme park in the Westover Hills District of San Antonio.
- Morgan’s Wonderland amusement park is a cheap place to visit because its entry fee is low.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas is also the most attractive amusement park in San Antonio.
Best Hotels to stay in San Antonio,TX
Eilan Hotel And Spa, Omni San Antonio Hotel, The Westin Riverwalk, Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Indigo San Antonio-Riverwalk.
Best Foods to eat in San Antonio,TX
The Tostada Bean Burger, Smoked Chicken, Puffy Tacos, Tamales, Breakfast Tacos, Turkey Chupacabra are the best food to eat in San Antonio.
San Francisco, California
Sits on the tip of a peninsula, San Francisco city is a cultural, commercial, and financial hub in Northern America. This picturesque and charming city is the best place for couples, families, and even solo travelers to travel to in the US. It’s cool summers, rolling hills, and magnificent architecture make it a popular tourist destination in the US. Charming streets, beautiful views, famous sites, and outdoor dining make San Francisco a nice places to travel to in the US.
Places to Visit in the San Francisco, California
- The Golden Gate Bridge is the city’s top tourist attraction. Tourists can drive, walk or ride across the suspension bridge to admire stunning ocean views and take romantic photographs.
- San Francisco is a city wealthy in history and culture known for its stunning Victorian homes and ethnic areas.
- Chinatown is the most renowned for its beautiful exhibit of shops and markets.
- Lombard Street is famous for its steep, one-block section with eight hairpin turns. A mainstream waterfront region fixed with gift shops and fish eateries.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is the place where sightseers can take a ship to Alcatraz Island to visit the famous jail.
Best Hotels to stay in San Francisco,CA
The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco, Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, Fairmont San Francisco, Hotel Zephyr San Francisco, Phoenix Hotel.
Best Foods to eat in San Francisco,CA
Burrito, Dutch Crunch Bread, Clam Chowder, Dim Sum, Pastries, Seafood, Irish coffee are some of the best foods to eat in San Francisco.
New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans is renowned for its French Creole culture, delicious Creole cuisine, European-style architecture, unique Jazz music, and Mardi Gras‘ annual festival. These are all the things that make New Orleans the best places to travel to in the US. In addition, new Orleans is one of the oldest cities in the US, having a rich history and diverse cultures.
Places to Visit in the New Orleans, Louisiana
- French Quarter is the city’s historic heart, notable for its French-Spanish Creole architecture, which is best found in the French Market, Bourbon Street, Jackson Square, and St. Louis Cathedral.
- Bourbon Street is a historic street famous for bars and strip clubs, which look more vibrant during the night.
- Mississippi Riverside is one of the best romantic places for couples to take a stroll.
- Garden District, filled with antique shops, museums, restaurants, is one of the best places to visit in New Orleans. The city draws huge crowds during Mardi Gras, an annual carnival; at that time, the streets are light up with masks, floats, music, and merriment.
Best Hotels to stay in New Orleans,LA
Olivier House Hotel, The Mansion on Royal Street, The Pontchartrain Hotel, New Orleans Marriott, Inn on St. Peter, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans.
Best Foods to eat in New Orleans,LA
New Orleans is famous for Creole and Cajun cuisines. The most popular Creole cuisine is Jambalaya, Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice, Shrimp Creole, and Beignets.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, the glittering city of lights within the Mojave desert, is the cool places to travel to in the US. The city is renowned for its huge resort complex, mainly known for shopping, dining, entertainment, gambling, and nightlife. Rather than a city, think of Vegas as a theme park, America’s Playground, the Entertainment Capital of the World, it can awe as much as it can overwhelm.
Places to Visit in the Las Vegas, Nevada
- On the central avenue called the Strip, there are the Bellagio’s amazing fountain shows, an imitation of the Egyptian pyramid, and an Eiffel Tower. Also, don’t miss watching Cirque du Soleil’s performance.
- Hiking in Red Rock Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Helicopter tour at Hoover Dam
- Water sports at Lake Mead
- Stroll along Fremont Street
- Visit the Neon Museum & Mob Museum
Best Hotels to stay in Las Vegas,NV
Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas, The Venetian Resort, Jet Luxury at The Vdara, Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport, Caesars Palace, Staybridge Suites Las Vegas.
Best Foods to eat in Las Vegas,NV
Some of the best foods to eat in Las Vegas are Cannoli, Lasanga, Beef Short Ribs, Lobster Risotto, Fried Chicken, Filet Mignon, and Crab Claws.
Savannah, the most beautiful Southern city, is one of the nice places to travel to in the US, which draws millions of tourists annually. This tranquil city offers gorgeous scenes of Victorian architecture, moss-covered oak trees, and cobbled streets. Situated on the Atlantic Coast in eastern Georgia, Savannah is one of the oldest cities in the US, with rich history and natural beauty.
Places to Visit in the Savannah, Georgia
- Stroll around the Bull streets offers exotic views and tours of the elegant old mansions and historical sites such as Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, Owens-Thomas House, the oldest African-American Baptist churches, and the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
- The city’s main historic square sits amid attractive parks, Victorian homes, Oak trees, fountains, and significant memorials.
- Forsyth Park offers exotic scenery and entertainment activities.
- Factor’s walk takes off to the lovely waterfront area, which features attractive shops, galleries, and restaurants.
- Nearby islands like Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island, and the Oatland Island Wildlife Center, tourists can enjoy the beach and spot some eccentric wildlife species.
Best Hotels to stay in Savannah,GA
McMillan Inn, The Kimpton Brice Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, River Street Inn, The Marshall House, Planters Inn.
Best Foods to eat in Savannah,GA
Among numerous incredible restaurants in Savannah, the most favorite is The Olde Pink House, situated in an old mansion built in the 1700s. With a unique history, it offers delicious eateries. Next is Leopold’s Ice Cream Shop, famous for Tutti Frutti ice cream. Crystal Crab Stew, Pork Cornucopia, Pralines, Smoked Collards, fried chicken, smothered pork chops, Corned Beef Hash, are some of the best foods to try in Savannah.
Leave a Reply