TajMahal is the evergreen symbol of Love. It is one of the seven wonders of the world with its immaculate beauty. The Iconic Taj Mahal is located in Agra, UP, just 204 km from India’s capital city New Delhi. Taj Mahal attracts approximately 7-8 million visitors annually, with more than 1 million foreigners. ; the city contains three world heritage sites.
The three world’s best heritage sites in Agra are the Taj-Mahal, the Grand Agra Fort, and the Astonishing Fatehpur Sikri, which attracts thousands of tourists, historians, and art lovers worldwide. The tale of endless Love between Shah Jahan and his wife Noor Jahan coming to life at the ‘Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center’ to immersing your feelings in the beguiling fiesta of the ‘Taj Mahotsav’. There is a lot more to explore in the city of Agra.
Important Facts to know before Visiting Taj mahal:
- No entry fee for kids below 15 years ( Indian & Foreigner)
- Taj Mahal is closed on all Friday.
- Ticket windows for East Gate of Taj Mahal open one hour before.
- Opens 1 Hour before Sunrise & closes 45 minutes before Sunset.
- Tickets can also be bought online at the official Tajmahal website
- Drone camera is firmly banned inside the Taj Mahal.
- Tourists are recommended to stay inside the Monument as per the directions mentioned on tickets or issued by ASI authorities
- Tourist must carry his/her Identity Proof issued by Govt. Authorities.