Expo 2020 Dubai brings the Unique and distinctive sounds of Spain’s medieval Music to the Event at Spain Pavilion. The Event is going to be performed by Artefactum !!
Spain Pavilion Music Event Performance details
- Wednesday 13 October at the Sun Stage at 1800 GST
- Thursday 14 October at the Terra Auditorium at 1830 GST
With a history of more than 25 years of live performances, Artefactum is renowned for maintaining the authenticity and originality of medieval Music, with the ability to make it relevant and appealing to modern audiences. Through a dramatic stage concept and using ancient instruments that help represent the intrinsic beauty of original compositions, Artefactum takes listeners on a journey through the medieval age: we pass noisy taverns, feel the reclusion of the monasteries, walk country roads and market streets – all courtesy of the musical exploration that unfolds.
The medieval music performances are among the many events lined up by the Spain Pavilion, which celebrates smart creativity – uniting people around sustainable projects in science, technology, production, education, and art.
Today Events at the Expo 2020 Dubai
The Dubai International Conference for Public Private Partnership starts today.
- Today’s timings: 0800-1600, DEC Hall 1C South and Hall 1A South
Events at the Morocco Pavilion
- Morocco launches its exciting new investment brand ‘Morocco Now’
Take a new look at Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan Tourism Board unveils a new project in cooperation with the EU-Slow Food project
- 1500 at the Azerbaijan Pavilion, located in the Sustainability District
Beolach & Les Grand Hurleurs
- Get a taste of Canadian culture with a rocking performance combining two of Canada’s great traditional bands; Beolach from Canada’s Celtic tradition, and Les Grand Hurleurs from the francophone Quebec region. It’s one high-energy, action packed show. Get ready to do some foot-stomping!
- 1930-2130 at the Dubai Millennium Amphitheatre, seating is on a first come first served basis
- Celebrate the Durga Puja festival, 1700-2300 at the India Pavilion
- An unmissable concert by the famous Italian symphonic orchestra Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, featuring works by Verdi and Beethoven, 1930-2130, Jubilee Stage