- Jesus Christ was the founder of Christianity.
- According to Christian’s faith, there is One God who created the Universe and Cares for it.
- Jesus – Son of God, was sent into the world as his chosen servant, Messiah (messenger ) to help people fulfill their religious duties.
- Old Testament – Includes the creation of the world by Holy Almighty and how humans turned down the promises of the God.
- New Testament – discusses the preaching of Jesus Christ and his life by disciples of Jesus.
- Both Old and New Testament are the Sacred Scripture (The Holy Bible) of Christianity
- God (Father, Son, Holy spirit ).
- Baptism – Individual Entrance into Christianity.
Difference form of Christianity practices around the world
- Western : Catholic, Protestant, Pentecostal.
- Eastern : Eastern Catholic oriental orthodox, Assyrian.
- Nontrinitarian : Jehovah’s witness, LDS church, Oneness Pentecostal.
Eucharist : Holy Celebrations in which worshippers share bread (Body of Christ) and wine (Blood of Christ) as a sign of unity, with one another and with Jesus.