Previously falling in the province of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh has regulated an association domain (Union Territory of India) on 31st October 2019. Ladakh is partitioned into two regions: Part Leh, joint capital and largest town of the union territory, and Kargil, the second-largest city in Ladakh.The previous region has a mainstream town, “Leh.” It is an incredible vacation destination in light of its wonderful religious communities, beautiful areas, and various natural beauty features.
Leh-Ladakh is a famous destination for people who fall in love with adventure in life. Leh-Ladakh is a snow-covered mountain, a beautiful freezing lake, a charming green valley, and several impressive Buddhist statues and Buddhist pilgrimage sites. All these make the place one of the must-visit tourist destinations in India.
Activities in Leh-Ladakh
- It gives us peace and spiritual feeling while listening to the chants in the ‘Hemis Monastery’ (Himalayan Buddhist monastery),
- The silence of ‘Pangong Lake’ ( endorheic lake) gives you an isolated feel.
- Unforgettable adventurous experience on the frozen ‘Zanskar River’ (north-flowing tributary of the Indus),
- Experience the camel safari on unique sand-dune at rugged landscapes of ‘Nubra Valley’ (Valley in Asia)
- The pleasure of spotting a snow leopard in the wide of the ‘Hemis National Park’ (high altitude national park) has many unique reasons for all the tourists.
- The colorful ‘Hemis Festival ‘(Ladakh is celebrated every year on the birth anniversary of Guru Padmasambhava) is something that must undoubtedly be on the itineraries of every traveler to the spiritual land Leh-Ladakh.
- Ladakh is an play region for hiking, jeeps calls, drifting, and high-height voyaging. The road goes shut down totally from around October to May, and the ideal approach to show up at left is by means of air travel.
Leave a Reply